Raven's Green



Thursday 3 January 2013

transformations

Look, a new entry!  I may actually be moving forward with a resolution to write more.....

I pulled a "what do I need to learn/focus on today" tarot card and got the 8 of Wands.

From Biddy Tarot, "The Eight of Wands shows eight blossoming wands hurtling through the air at a great pace. The flight of the wands suggests change, movement and travel. The background is clear, indicating that there is now little that stands in your way, and there is a beautiful river flowing freely and giving life to the landscape around it."
http://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-wands/eight-of-wands/

I've been contemplating engaging with my creativity and spirituality more, and this card certainly indicates that I should get (and keep) moving.  I am definitely more of a planner and contemplater so this card is telling me to get going.

Next up for me is to choose my word for 2013. 






No comments:

Post a Comment