Raven's Green



Tuesday 8 May 2012

Singing in the Rain

It's raining.  I don't mind the rain, as long as I don't have to drive very far in it.

Staying positive is something I work on every day.  I know my propensity for doom and gloom, dooooom and gloooooooom..... There are things I need to take seriously but I've decided that that doesn't mean being mean, cranky, unhappy.  Life is too short to unhappy.

The co-worker I'm switching with is extremely unhappy with the situation.  I almost agreed to keep my employable team so she could keep her youth team.  But..... I didn't create this situation.  Management wants changes and they chose to switch us.  I'm nervous about learning all the components of youth employment but I know I can do it.  A challenge is a good thing.

I'm still working on making time for art and journalling.  I've been using tarot cards as a prompt each day but I'm not very consistent with it. 

One step at a time......

No comments:

Post a Comment