Raven's Green



Wednesday 2 May 2012

down time

Spent the last week sleeping because of a cold/chest infection/ear infection/sinus infection. Antibiotics are working so I'm back to work and my old self.

Did a tarot reading the other day that is telling me I'm right about needing to make some changes.
I am sad because of things I can't change, so I need to figure out what makes sense for me in terms of work/education.  I had the idea of going to law school dance through my head but I think that would be harder than I'm prepared for.  I'm also considering an extern program to learn new therapy/counselling models.  That's definitely a good fit for me and would allow me to apply for different kinds of jobs.

Change is always hard for me, but sometimes it's very necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment