Raven's Green



Thursday 1 April 2021

Ghosts of Aprils Past

I am winterspring born
Crocus springing through icy snow
Tiny drops of hope     bloom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambivalent mothering has left me with some deep scars.  I am conflict avoidant and get stuck sometimes because I can never be good enough or worthy of good things.
I am a grown ass human and I still get stuck when my 12 year old self gets triggered.

I’m thinking of all these things because my birthday is next week and I think of my parents and their love/hate relationship.  I have forgiven them for letting me down (mostly, most of the time) and I love them but..... I still have a pebble in my shoe about some things.

So...... April 6th is my New Year.  No strict resolutions just the intent to move forward with things including daily tarot draws, reading astrology books so I understand my astrological planner, and building a daily SoA practice.

Tarot draw for April 1st - Queen of Chalices from The Green Witch Tarot
Though I am an Aries, my Moon is in Taurus, and Virgo rising so I am a passionate, compassionate healer and helper.
I drew that card after writing about my parents and my birthday so I’m reading that as being gentle around the emotions I feel about my childhood.  

See you tomorrow. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment