Raven's Green



Thursday 29 March 2012

Simple

Simple, simple, simple.  I must remind myself to keep things simple.  I have a very active mind and sometimes things spill out of my mouth that just complicate situations and relationships.

I overshare, I know that, I can't seem to help it.  I'm a social worker so digging through things appeals to me and I tend to use situations from my own experience to help clients frame their issues and look for solutions.  Sometimes, though, I hurt people or frustrate them by sharing my opinions so freely. 

This is a milestone year for me and I want to be mindful of how I move around in the world and how I affect my world and it affects me. 

I don't want to commit to blogging every day; goals like that just make me feel bad when I can't keep them.
I will commit to writing as often as I can, to be mindful and to map my journey.

Let's open the door and get going. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment